Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Dressed-Up Hair Clip

Sparkly and pink! So perfect for Zara.

Here is a sweet little hair clip I whipped up for Zara for Easter. As always, it's Super Simple and super cute.


Ingredients:

The ingredients.

I started by layering the two ribbons and held the ends together with a teeny, tiny drop of hot glue.

Layer the ribbons.

Then I glued the ends of the ribbon together to make a loop.

Make a loop.

Then I wrapped another piece of layered ribbon around the loop to make a bow. Make sure it's securely glued. Glue the bow to the clip base and then glue the button to the middle of the bow.

Glue the layers together.

That's it! 

Finished!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...