I've been getting the Walmart Beauty Box for a while now. It didn't occur to me to review it until now. It's only $5 per box and there's four boxes per year. It's almost all sample sizes and travel sizes. They also include coupons.
Here's what I got and what I thought about some of it. (I have a hard time trying out packet samples. They seriously annoy me.)
- Dove Advanced Care Deodorant - Pretty good. I didn't get gross and it didn't break me out. (Yes, my pits can break out. TMI?)
- Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razor - Razors are expensive, so yay for this one!
- Crest 3D White Brilliance Deep Cleaning Toothpaste & Whitening Finisher - Haven't tried this one yet.
- Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion - Or this one.
- Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask - This one, neither.
- ACT Advanced Care Clean Mint Mouthwash - Will take this while travelling.
- aussie mega hairspray - Will take this while travelling.
- Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer - Meant to try this one in the shower this morning. Forgot.
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara - This is way more natural looking than I feel comfortable with. I'm glad I got to try it in a beauty box rather than pay full price.
- Caress Body Wash in Adore Forever - Smells so pretty.
- aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer - Thick formula, but it absorbs quickly. It didn't break me out.
I'm not going to wreck my head trying to figure out the value of sample packets, but I do feel this box is worth my $5. That's 11 products to try out. What do you think? Are you getting the Walmart Beauty Box? Did you get this same things if you do?