Thursday, September 10, 2015

Google Translate app


Hi, all!
I recently discovered something I've been having a lot of fun with. No, it's not Hershey's Kisses (although I do love them!). It's the Google Translate app. 


Maybe I'm the last to know about this. I dunno. I've used the Google Translate on my computer often, but had no idea about the app until I saw a commercial for it. I thought it would be useful for traveling. It probably is. Mostly I've just been playing with it. 

Stefon is as excited as I am.

It can use your camera to translate signs, you can type in whatever you want translated, there's a voice feature, or you can write what you want translated in the app. I tried cursive and printed handwriting and they both worked perfectly, which is amazing because my handwriting is kind of the worst. I can't even read it sometimes.


There's many languages to choose from and a "Detect Language" feature. I think that's pretty sweet.

Also, this app is free! You know I love that because I'm cheap.

Get it here - Android::Apple

Have you discovered any new apps that's blown your mind? Let me know in the comments. I'm always looking for interesting new things.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...