Friday, July 8, 2011

Today's My Birthday!

Can't you tell we're excited to be at Chili Willi's?

Yeah, today's my birthday. So...what did you get me? This is the first birthday that I've had since I was seven years old where I wasn't depressed and sobbing for two weeks surrounding it. I'm actually pretty excited about it. Just don't ask me how old I am. I'll never tell. And if you know me, you better not tell either!

My birthday celebration started last night at Chili Willi's. If you sign up on their mailing list, they'll send you a coupon for a free entree (with the purchase of another entree) on your birthday. Free food from one of my favorite restaurants? Awesome!


Seán's buzzing after his 3rd (or 4th?) Diet Pepsi. He still can't get over the free refills in America.

That's apple juice in her cup, not Pepsi. Just so you know.

That was a vegetarian quesadilla. I was too hungry to take a photo before I ate it. Nom!

After a fab dinner, Seán and Zara surprised me with my birthday present a day early. My iPod Nano died a few months ago. I'm due for an upgrade for my phone in November and plan on switching to a smart phone, but I really missed my iPod in the meantime. My darling family gave me a Shuffle (in gold!) to tide me over. Super yay!

I love my shiny new iPod!

There's more birthday fun to come. The babysitter has been hired and plans have been made. Have I mentioned how excited I am?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm singing the happy birthday song in my head for you. Can you hear it? I love that pic of you and Zara, you are adorable! Have a great bday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...