|My favorite time of the month!|
Hey, all! I'm back with September's ipsy bag. This month's theme is Street Style. Oooh! Edgy! lol
1. CAILYN Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss in Love Affair - First thing's first (I'm the realest!), can we talk about this gloss?!? This is soooo gorgeous and perfect for autumn.
|A very wearable vampy color.|
It's slightly sheer, but can be built up. It's not at all sticky. There's no scent and it sticks around as long as you'd expect a lip gloss to. I really adore this and have worn it several times since getting it. (Full size $19.00)
|That's my hand. I promise.|
2. Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush - This was some seriously good timing. I was just thinking the other day that I need to pick up a pencil brush the next time I'm at Ulta or Sephora. And now I don't have to. Yay!
|It's two brushes in one! (And kinda tricky to store.)|
This brush is pretty darn awesome. It's very soft and well-made. The larger side is the shadow brush. It's a bit fluffier than I like to pack on color, so I've been using it to blend.
|Shadow side. Ooh! Fluffy!|
3. Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil in Gun Metal - I love Pacifica. I really do. They're a vegan and cruelty-free drugstore priced brand that you can get online or at Target. I was thrilled to get to try out another of their products. This liner is very smooth and creamy. It glides on easily, but for me, I had to give it a few swipes to build up enough color. It stays on all day, but won't go on my waterline at all. It literally won't stick to it. I like to use this on my lower lash line. I tried to use it on my upper lash line, but I don't feel it gives enough definition for my tastes.
|A nice, travel-sized sample.|
The color itself is gorgeous. It's a true gun metal pewter and a bit shimmery, but not glittery. (Full Size $11.00. Sample Size $4.00)
|It swatches darker than it shows up on my eyes.|
4. Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream - The good part first: this absorbs really quickly and leaves my hands feeling very soft. Now the bad part: the smell!!! The packaging does say English Growers and Flora No. 1, but did they really need to put *every* flower in there? It's too much and the scent is more herbal than floral, but not in a good way. I'm not seeing the specific scent of Flora No. 1 on the website yet. (Full size $21.49. Sample size $10.75)
|Oh, how I wanted to love this!|
5. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser - Once again, I'll start with the positives. It's organic and it didn't dry my face. The negative: the smell!!! (Noticing a trend?) In the tube it doesn't smell like much of anything, but once applied...yeah, buddy! It was strong! I was hesitant to try this because their moisturizer clogged my pores, but I bit the bullet and tried it this morning. I might keep it to wash my makeup brushes, but I dunno. I don't want my brushes to reek. (Full size $13.99. Sample size $2.33)
One of my favorite things about this month's bag is the bag itself. It's a gorgeous pewter with studs. The bag is a very soft fake leather that I'm sure will work well as a small clutch purse. The grand total value of the bag (actual bag not included) is $53.58. $43.07 sale price.
If you're interested in signing up, click here. It's $10 per month and personalized to your tastes. There's a quiz and everything. And I get points if you use my link. Just sayin'.
If you already get it, what did you get in your bag this month? I'm being nosy!