Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Fun With Flowers

A tiny pink rose.

White gladioli with purple streaks.

While out watching Zara on her new swing set, I noticed I had a few more flowers that bloomed. The tiniest pink tea rose I've ever seen and some white gladioli that I had completely forgotten that we had even planted bloomed seemingly overnight. Admittedly, I don't hang around outside much, so there's a good chance they've been there for a while. Believe it or not, I'm sooooo not an outdoors kind of girl. Unless I'm at Holden Beach...which I will be later this year. And then I'll drive you nuts with endless photos of that, too, 'cause I know you must be sick of seeing flowers by now. You'll be glad to know that I'm only waiting on a couple of more plants to bloom and then that'll be it for the year. I pinkie swear.


2 comments:

  1. You just keep snapping pics of those beautiful flowers. How can anyone not like flowers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful - don't you love it when you get great shots in your own back yard?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...