Friday, July 1, 2011

I Heart Hydrangeas!

Love!

How's everybody? I just couldn't stay away from here for a whole week. I've been getting back into the crafting/blogging groove after my brief soccer-related hiatus. I noticed that my hydrangea bush bloomed, so of course I had to break out my camera and take a few shots.

Hydrangeas are near the top of my list of favorite flowers. I just adore old-fashioned flowers. There's something so comforting about them.


Love! Love!

Love! Love! Love!

After I brought them in and put them in water, they fully opened. And my cats nibbled the leaves. Oh, well... At least I got some pretty pictures.

Fully opened and gorgeous...minus a few leaves.

I just love that texture and the color is amazing.

Just in case you didn't get enough of a closeup the first time around.

Have a glorious, fabulous, wonderful, beautiful, amazing weekend! I'll be back on track next week. Promise!


3 comments:

  1. I love old fashioned flowers too Tabitha. Thanks for sharing those pics - they are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots! I love Hydrangeas too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bleeding Hearts, Google them! BTW, those are very good pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...