The wonderfully talented illustration artist Joni Nickrent from Pop Art Minis was kind enough to award me (and seven others) The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! As part and parcel of the award I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me and then pass the award on to eight other blogs. Let the fun begin!
7 Random Facts
- I've been vegetarian since I was 14 (not gonna tell how long ago that was, but I've been vegetarian longer than not).
- I feel the most peaceful in bookstores, craft stores, and at Holden Beach, NC.
- I seriously hate being outside except for when I'm at Holden Beach.
- I'm from West Virginia, but lived in Killarney, Ireland for the first three years of my marriage.
- Speaking of which, I've been married to Seán for nine years in October and we have a daughter named Zara.
- I'm writing this while watching my favorite show, True Blood. Team Eric!
- I love musicals. My faves are My Fair Lady, Rent, and Wicked. We just took Zara to her first one last Saturday and she got to have her picture taken with Cinderella.
8 New Award Winners
- Frugal Homemaker
- Kimberly's Kollection of...
- Hoosier at Heart
- Kat Crafts
- Kitty Ballistic's Creations
- MeiJo's Joy
- My Cottage Charm
- Memories by Christine Scrapbooking
Thanks again to Joni Nickrent from Pop Art Minis!!!