Thursday, July 7, 2011

My First Blog Award!


The wonderfully talented illustration artist Joni Nickrent from Pop Art Minis was kind enough to award me (and seven others) The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award! As part and parcel of the award I'm supposed to list seven random facts about me and then pass the award on to eight other blogs. Let the fun begin!


7 Random Facts
  1. I've been vegetarian since I was 14 (not gonna tell how long ago that was, but I've been vegetarian longer than not).
  2. I feel the most peaceful in bookstores, craft stores, and at Holden Beach, NC.
  3. I seriously hate being outside except for when I'm at Holden Beach.
  4. I'm from West Virginia, but lived in Killarney, Ireland for the first three years of my marriage.
  5. Speaking of which, I've been married to Seán for nine years in October and we have a daughter named Zara.
  6. I'm writing this while watching my favorite show, True Blood. Team Eric!
  7. I love musicals. My faves are My Fair Lady, Rent, and Wicked. We just took Zara to her first one last Saturday and she got to have her picture taken with Cinderella.
Seven things are tough to come up with! Now for the list of blogs I want to pass this award on to (in no particular order):

8 New Award Winners
  1. Frugal Homemaker
  2. Kimberly's Kollection of...
  3. Hoosier at Heart
  4. Kat Crafts
  5. Kitty Ballistic's Creations
  6. MeiJo's Joy
  7. My Cottage Charm
  8. Memories by Christine Scrapbooking
There were sooooooo many others I love, and this list actually changed a few times. I'm sorry I could only pick eight. If you were picked, grab the award above and display it proudly. You've earned it!

Thanks again to Joni Nickrent from Pop Art Minis!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You deserve it. Thanks so much for the award. I have an award free blog but I do sincerely appreciate your mention! I'm off to check out the others. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!Oh Dear...I didn't notice you passed me such a great honor until I browse your blog today! Thank you so much! You are too kind and sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...