Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time is (not) on my side.


Time...where does it go? I haven't had a chance to do anything creative lately except take these photos of flowers that have bloomed recently around my house and I'm starting to get antsy. I've started work on my kitchen. That's a bit of a time-suck. I've neglected my blog and other people's blogs, too.
Currently I have 241 unread posts in my Google Reader. Yeah, that's going to take a while to wade through all of that.

On the other hand, my good friend Frugal Homemaker (she has a real name, but doesn't use it on her blog so I don't use it on mine) gave me some fab crafting supplies, I have two brand new canvases still unwrapped, and I picked up some gorgeous things from Scrapbook Page the last time I was there. I'm anxious to get started on something. Anything, really. Maybe even learn how to make some flowers for cake decorating. I certainly have enough photos of flowers for inspiration.






I really feel like spray painting and hot gluing something soon. I miss crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...