|Trick or Treating|
What's a party without my Death by Chocolate cupcakes? A sad one! I used my fave chocolate cake recipe - Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" chocolate cake, added a cup of chocolate chips, filled them with chocolate pudding (or would have if I hadn't forgotten it), and topped them off with chocolate buttercream and a white chocolate skull.
The Orange Ogre cupcakes recipe:
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons orange flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and orange flavoring. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the milk and applesauce.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Fill with lemon flavored pudding tinted green.
- Top with orange buttercream frosting and eyeball sprinkles.
- Nom. Nom. Nom.
|Orange Ogre cupcakes (with gooey green filling) & Death By Chocolate Cupcakes|
|Pretzel Rod Mummies|
|Peyton & Madden's Ghoulish Graveyard...of cookies|
|Pin the Smile on the Jack O'Lantern|
|I know an old lady who swallowed a fly...after gnawing on my plant.|