Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn Bliss

Not much makes my heart race more than autumn showing up. I get this weird sort of giddiness that kids get on their birthdays when I start seeing fall leaf garlands and Jack O'Lanterns show up in stores. Needless to say, Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday of all time. In light of my adoration of the whole season, this particular post is about the few things I've made in celebration of the most wonderful time of the year.

This is three strands of pumpkin lights, a leaf garland, and some florist's wire. Easy peasy!
Jack O'Lanterns make me happy.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to switching out wreaths, so I made one that can take us all the way through to winter. I keep the same wreath base and just change out the decorations. It's a wonderful way to save on storage space.
A very simple autumn wreath.
The coordinating broom.
A close-up on all that fall loveliness.
Check back for some more Halloween ideas. Gotta start making the costumes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...