Friday, April 15, 2011

Nature-Inspired Earrings

Pretty, dangly earrings.

I had just enough beads left over from my Nature-Inspired Necklace to make Nature-Inspired Earrings to go with it. Woohoo! I really love making earrings. They're easy, fast, and fun. Usually. Luckily for me, these definitely were.

Ingredients:
  • French hook ear wires
  • Leaf beads - 2
  • Crystal beads - 2
  • Small beads - 8
  • Chain - 2 pieces 1/2" long, 2 pieces 3" long
  • Jump rings - 8 small
  • Head pins - 6
  • Wire cutter
  • Round nose pliers
  • Pliers

The ingredients.

Put one large (crystal or leaf) bead on a head pin by itself and the small beads four to a pin. Trim the wire down and make an eye. You should now have six pendants.

Assembling the parts.

Attach the pendants with the four small beads onto the half inch of chain and attach one leaf and one crystal pendant onto each end of a three inch segment of chain.

More assembling.

Using another jump ring attach the chains to the ear wires. Put the short one on first and then decide where you want to attach the long chain.

Hanging around with the other earrings on my Easy Earring Holder.

I love dangly earrings!

Thanks, again, to my good friend Laura for the gorgeous beads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...