Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Flowers

Enjoying the sunshine.

The profusion of spring flowers in our garden have made me so happy this year. On sunny days I like to take my camera outside and let Zara point out all of the flowers she wants me to photograph. It's cheap entertainment and she just might be learning something. Even if she's not, it's a lot of fun. Here's our latest bunch of flowers.


Tulips

Pawpaw blossoms

Apple blossoms - My favorite. The smell is divine.

Azalea bush

Daffodil

Wild buttercup - I love the way it looks like it's glowing.

Wild violets

Dandelion - I know they're technically weeds, but I love the little sunshiny things.

I hope your spring is every bit as colorful and sweet as mine has been.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...