Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Emma!

Cake by Gloria. Photo by Seán O'Donoghue.

Okay, I didn't make this cake or even take this photo, but I thought it was was too stinkin' adorable to not post it. My niece, Emma, had a birthday last weekend and is over-the-top obsessed with Hello Kitty. I mean, who isn't? She's cute. She's a kitty. She, uh...I dunno...greets people...? Or is her name Hello? Who knows? Such an enigma, that Hello Kitty.

Mom made this cake a Neopolitan cake. It's vanilla on one end, chocolate on the other end, and strawberry in the middle and covered in buttercream frosting. Super yum!

Zara and I had a blast! Photo by Seán, again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...