Monday, June 20, 2011

Jammy Croissants (recipe)

Super Yum!

This is a Super Simple and super delicious treat. I'm calling them Jammy Croissants. Earlier I was calling them jam turnovers, but that wasn't exactly right. Jam-filled croissants is just too long and too hard to say. Jammy rolly thingies is...um, no. So, Jammy Croissants it is. And I'm sure I'm not the first to think of these, but I've never seen them before, so they're new to me.


Ingredients:
  • Roll of croissants dough
  • Jam
  • Brown sugar
  • Cookie sheet
Most of the ingredients.

Simply place a pre-made croissant on the sheet. Place a teaspoon of jam (I used my Three Ingredient Jam, but use whatever you like) on the wide end of the dough.

Jam is yummy.

Roll up the croissant starting at the wide end. Place it on the cookie sheet and sprinkle with a pinch of brown sugar. Bake according to the directions on the package.

Brown sugar makes everything better.

They are so delish straight out of the oven. They make a great dessert or a decadent breakfast. Or a snack. Or are just awesome anytime.

Looks good, right?

Linked up at:


homework   



3 comments:

  1. Oh, those do look good. Great idea, I haven't seen this done either, weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a great idea. Sounds perfect for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love recipes like this: easy and I bet they taste great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...