Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Minute Ugly Sweater DIY

Pretty happy face for a kid who's wearing an ugly sweater!

So guess who got the news at, oh, around 9 o'clock last night that this morning is ugly sweater day at school? Yeah, that would be me. So after I stopped panicking, I came up with a pretty decent plan. I took Zara's most embellished sweater (dress) and added my own bits.

A closer look at all its glory.
I had some craft felt so I cut out a shape that's vaguely tree-shaped. I used more felt to do the ornaments, tinsel, and star. I then used a white glue to stick it all together. When that dried, I used a bunch of safety pins to attach the monstrosity to the sweater. My favorite part of this project? It's only temporary! If I had had more energy, I would have added more bits all over, but for a last minute thing, I was happy with it. More or less.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...