Monday, December 8, 2014

Decorated Baby Wipes Box




So, I lost my crafting mojo a while back, but I think I can feel it slowly returning. Woohoo!!! I really missed it! Even though my daughter has been out of diapers for many years now, I still carry wipes around with me. I have a box in my purse, in my desk at work, and on my vanity to clean my brushes. They're awesome and how did I get through so many years (decades!) without them? I dunno.


I needed a new wipes box. My old one finally fell apart. I found this one at Gabriel Brothers for ¢90. They also had blue and yellow. It had a sticker on it that was easily removed, leaving a blank canvas for my own stickers. I made the stripe using printed tape. It's like Scotch tape. I then used a bunch of scrapbooking stickers that I had lying around to decorate the case.

Even if you don't carry around wipes yourself, this could be a cute idea for someone you know who's expecting.

And speaking of expecting, expect more crafty things out of me in the future. Did I mention how much I missed it? ;-)

Love,

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...