Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell '14!


I've tried writing this one a few times already. I deleted a few drafts. The negative tone didn't set well with me. To be totally honest, 2014 was literally the worst year of my life. I'm glad it's over. Instead of dwelling on that, I've decided to list my wishes for 2015.

  • I wish for peace. World peace. Peace in the Middle East. Family peace. Whichever. I'll be happy with any of those. (Side note: relatives family)
  • I wish for good health for my family and friends.
  • I wish for stability.
  • I wish for fun.
  • I wish for happiness for all.

So, even though 2014 left me feeling stomped on like a sidewalk dandelion, I'm still hopeful for a much brighter future. Bring on 2015!

What are your hopes and dreams for 2015?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...