Thursday, May 28, 2015

Super Simple Memo Board Makeover



Hi, all!

I haven't had a lot of time for crafting lately, but I did get the chance to revisit my Makeover Monday: Easy Memo Board Re-Do post from 2011. Yes, 2011! Can you believe it? This one was much easier. The frame was already white. Score!

I was in desperate need of a cute memo board for my office. but I'm cheap. You know how that goes. I picked up the VÄGGIS Noticeboard from IKEA and covered it with the same fabric remnant I used with the quick envelope pillow cases I whipped up this winter.

As with the first memo board, I used a case knife to tuck the fabric into the frame. Just cut the fabric slightly larger than the inside cork area. There's no need for adhesive. It's Super Simple!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...