Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Hair Clip

A hair clip that's perfect for the Christmas parade.


Iron Craft's For the Kids challenge was easy. My kid told me exactly what she wanted and I was able to make it in just a few minutes. When Zara saw the presents clip on The Ribbon Retreat's site, she had a Veruca Salt moment. She wanted it and she wanted it NOW!

I had never tried to do a ribbon sculpture clip before, and I gotta say...I'm kinda hooked. This was fun! I've been tempted to spend a chunk of cash on clips before, but like anyone with a glue gun I always figured I could do it myself. And, well, I'm pretty pleased with how my first attempt turned out.

And so was Zara.

Happy to have a cute new clip and happy to be going to the Christmas parade.


2 comments:

  1. Could she be any cuter in all that red with he black mary janes!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughhh, you have a cute kid. Fo' realz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...