Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 on 10 Photo Project

9 a.m.: Oatmeal and iced tea. The breakfast of champions.

This year I've joined Develop's Project 2012 and have started doing a Project 366, which means that I'm taking a photo a day for the entire year. Or at least one, anyway. Some days I can't limit myself to only one. You know how it is. Anyway, I've decided to join in on the 10 on 10 challenge as well. And that means that on the tenth of each month, I'll be taking ten photos on consecutive hours. This set is what my typical Tuesday is like from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.


10 a.m.: Clean dishes

11 a.m.: Getting ready for the day

12 noon: Favorite headband

1 p.m.: Doodling at playgroup

2 p.m.: Still at playgroup

3 p.m.: Ready for dance class. Anyone need some tape?

4 p.m.: Heading out of town

5 p.m.: Waiting for class to start

6 p.m.: Waiting for class to end

If you want to follow my progress, you can check out my Flicker set or follow me on Instagram.




1 comment:

  1. Love the pics & I sooooo love the whole 10 on 10 idea but, sadly, I have already failed miserably (sniff, sniff) Happy New Year Tabitha! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...