|Thinking of You themed bag|
Straight up, I love this month's bag. It introduced me to my new favorite...you'll just have to wait and see!
In no particular order (because I liked it all!) here's what I got this month.
1. Bumble and bumble. Straight Blow Dry - Smells lovely and does what it's supposed to. I have thick hair that tends to frizz. This helped my blow-out last for a few days and left my hair soft. (Value $14 for 2oz. Sample Value $3.50)
2. NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm in Ladyfingers - This is described as "mauve", but seriously it's more of a berry pink. The color lasted from 8 am to lunchtime at noon. The moisturizing effect stuck around a bit longer. Plus, it smells like candy. (Value $4)
3. CAILYN Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid - I've never tried something like this before. The packaging is certainly unique. The eye polish is a loose powder eye shadow and is a lovely shimmery rose gold. Applied dry, it's pretty subtle. Use a sticky primer or apply wet to amp up the drama. (Value $15)
|Love this, too!|
4. Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler in Purple - To be totally honest, I didn't try this one. I have naturally curly lashes and already have a curler that I rarely have to use. (Only when I've slept on my face weird and my lashes are doing freaky things, really.) I'll probably pass this one along to someone else. It's adorable, though. The purple is so pretty. This model also comes in blue. (Value $5)
|Love that purple!|
|Aaaannnddd.....a different angle.|
|The new love of my life!|
6. Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Balm Stain Moisturizing Lip Color in Lady and the Vamp - This one is an oldie but a goodie in my makeup collection. I had to redeem some points before they expired, so I ordered this. I didn't realize that I already had this one, I just thought they had brought out a new dark color. Soooo...now I have two.
|An old love.|
7. The bag - This month's bag is a nice black satin with a plastic hang tag. The zipper and lining match the tag. It's cute. It'll get used.
If you already subscribe, what did you get? I'm nosy like that.