Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Sean's looking a little intense. lol


Hey, all!
It's my absolute favorite time of the year again! I love Halloween soooooo much. It's so much fun! Sean and I went cheap and chic for this year's costume. We're black and white film stars. The costumes are a mix of thrift store finds and what we already had in our closet. My outfit cost a grand total of $5. Sean's was $9. (And, for a bit of craftiness, I made his bow tie!)

A better look at our full costumes.

Our own little Princess Jasmine wasn't so cheap, but was terribly chic. Her costume was from the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World, so, yeah she was going to wear that thing for Halloween! Maybe even the next five Halloweens just to get value out of it.

Ready for her close-up.

We added the wig, because Jasmine has gorgeous black hair, and a long-sleeved shirt and leggings because it's much colder in WV in October than it is in FL in June. Much, much, much colder.

Just finished up at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Learning Irish step dancing at Raglan Road in Downtown Disney.


Boo!
Have a happy and safe Halloween!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. I can't say enough about you & your hubby's costume --- love, love, loved it! So original and so much fun. Good job! Your little Jasmine was adorable too! One day I hope to take all four of my grandgirlies to the Bibbiddi Bobbidi Boutique ... I can only imagine it's big fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim! The boutique was a blast. Your girlies will love it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...