Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Caught! (A W.I.P.)

Needs more work...a lot more work.


I love, love, love Iron Craft's challenge for this week...U.F.O. (UnFinished Object)! I have so many projects that I've started and not finished, or bought supplies for and have not even started (that learn-to-knit kit is gathering so much dust) that it's sad. This challenge gave me the incentive to start a painting I've been meaning to do for a while and just hadn't found the time. And do you know what I realized? I really miss painting. I used to paint on a regular basis, but haven't done anything real in years. The idea for this painting that I'm calling Caught came directly from my friend Travis of Orfanhed. It's still an U.F.O., but it's a lot closer to being finished than it was before...which was still in the shrink wrap.


2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep working on it & show us the finished work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I want to see the final picture. Great start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...