Friday, November 5, 2010

NaNoWriMo. No, I didn't stutter.

November is National Novel Writing Month and, crazy lady that I am, I decided to participate this year. I have a lot of ambition, but little drive. In fact, I'm procrastinating writing right now...by writing my blog. Hrm...made sense when I started.

The goal is to write some every day and at the end of the month to have written a 50,000 word novel. It's November 5 and I'm already five days behind. Not good. Not good at all.


I also have a wee trip coming up, Christmas decorations to make and blog, and Thanksgiving to...okay, I never do much for Thanksgiving except watch the Macy's parade and make a dessert to take to Grandma's.

Oh! And a toddler to parent. Said toddler just woke up from her nap. Wish me luck, folks. I'm gonna need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...