Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photo Key Fob

Keyping my baby close (Geddit? Key-ping! *cue rimshot*)


Iron Craft's "Smile" challenge nearly slipped by me. It was due today and I did it, oh...today. Since I missed the last one, I was determined to do this one. Even if it's a bit late-ish. I did a photo key fob featuring one of my favorite (old) pictures of my daughter. I have one of those nifty credit card accounts that lets me design my own card. This particular card had expired, but I couldn't toss it out. Just look at that face! You couldn't toss that out either.

I trimmed the card into the shape I wanted, sanded the back and painted it with acrylic paint. When the paint dried, I stamped several images and layered some stickers on top. I sealed it with a coat of Mod Podge and put it on a key chain with a pre-made felt flower. And that's it. Easy peasy!

Cheep and cheerful! (Thank you folks! I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress.)


4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...