|A+ for ipsy!|
I'm just going to come right out and say it. This month's ipsy bag was amazing! There's not a dud in the group! Not one!
In no particular order (because I loved it all!), here's what I got:
|Left to right: Temptu S/B Highlighter, Be a Bombshell Eye Base,|
J.Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint, Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine eyeliner
1. J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in WLP 111 Red Potion - This is a full size of J.Cat Beauty's answer to OCC Lip Tars. You need only the tiniest bit on a lip brush to give you a nearly matte berry lip that will last you most of the day. I did need to reapply in the evening after having applied it at 8 a.m. to begin with. One coat will give you a lovely matte(ish) winter berry shade, while two coats will give you deep, dark drama with a satin finish. The website features 18 different shades. (Value $4.99)
|Perfect winter lips in a tube.|
2. TEMPTU S/B Highlighter in Pink Pearl - This is a teeny-tiny-itsy-bitsy sample size, and you know what? I've used it a few times and you can't even tell there's anything taken out of the bottle. You really only need the smallest bit to give your cheekbones a gorgeous opalescent pearly highlight. It's very liquid, so you really have to be careful dispensing it. On me, it doesn't last all day, but while it's there it's amazing. (Full size value $27.50, Sample size value $2.75)
|Shiny in a bottle|
3. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray - Who doesn't love a good hairspray? Well, probably some people, but not me. It's a good hairspray with good things in it and missing some bad stuff. Can't ask more than that. (Full size value $8.29, Sample size value $1.38)
|Perfect size for travelling!|
4. Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base in Submissive - I used this as a base under powder eye shadows and it made the colors pop, it didn't crease, and it lasted all day. Perfect! (Value $14)
|A pretty, warm bronze. Awesome for Autumn!|
5. Elizabeth Mott you're so FINE Eyeliner in Glitterati - This is a gorgeous black liner with fine silver glitters. It doesn't give a super-dramatic glitter effect, so it doesn't look like you tried to wear a smashed disco ball on your face. It's pretty.
|Aww, thanks, eyeliner! You're not so bad yourself.|
|Yeah...my camera didn't want to focus on the brush, but you get the idea.|
6. The Bag - I really think the bags should get their own place on the list. This one is so stinkin' cute! It's a durable silver glitter (but still smooth) vinyl with hot pink zipper and *black liner. It's in conjunction with Forever 21. It's adorbz and I will love it forever and ever and call it Smooshie. Or not. Whatever. I really do love this bag.
|Inner liner and label of Smooshie|
The grand total of my bag was $41.11 (plus Smooshie). That included three full-sized products. I'm thrilled and will get a ton of use out of everything. Ipsy is a subscription service for $10/month that sends you 4-5 products. Some are samples and some are full-sized. And it all comes in a reusable makeup bag. If you're interested, head on over to ipsy to find out more. Click here if you'd like to give me some points for signing up.
If you already subscribe, what did you get in your bag this month?
*edited for accuracy